Sunday, October 12, 2008

A different sort of ride stat...

My commuting stats for the day where zero (shame on me, seven miles by auto) but my gameday rickshaw stats looked like this:

7.5 hours, ~5.5 hours moving
0 dropped chains, flat tires, or missed shifts.
58 miles (GPS logged)
12 mini snickers bars
3 gu's
1 apple
4 pop tarts
5 bottles of water
2 bottles of HEED
63 passengers

4 "recovery" beverages
4 burgers
4 potatoes
9 hours of sleep

My morning commute was a nice stretch of the legs.

3 comments:

Butch said...

Superbad, John.

CMDR said...

John, I don't mean to sound like a bitch but I don't think that the miles you get while working count as commuter miles. I could argue the fine points, but I think that if you think about it the reasoning is pretty straightforward.

jneil said...

Chris, don't get your panties in a wad. I don't log my shift mileage towards the commuter challenge. It's pretty straightforward. I haven't, and haven't considered it.